Saturday, January 8, 2011

Twitter Resolution

One of the many advantages of traveling is the many people you run into and meet. Some people, a casual acquaintance that you never see again while others become lifelong friends that you stay in touch with to one day hopefully cross paths with in China, Germany or Brazil. I enjoy meeting new people, hearing their stories and learning about where they came from and where they are going in life.

Because of this, I have ventured out to a new virtual new years resolution to carry out. Each day, I'll follow a new person completely random and chosen from my current followers. Businesses and organizations don't count and nor do people I already know who I choose to follow. This is strictly complete strangers. That gives me 365 new people to get to know and find out what runs through their life in 140 characters or less. Should be interesting. Likewise, I deleted about 300 people from Facebook that I either no longer talked too or just had a one time run in with. Since then, it has begun to rise again, as I make new friends down here in Australia.

Cheers and 再见!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment